Monday, September 14, 2009

Presentation + Fac night part I

this 2 board is made by me~~~ Existing building and utilities~~~
~~good job~~



today is our UNISEL's iventory and analysis persentation.... get alot of comment...lack of this and that... always ask why will become this...haiz...so many question and comment form lecturers...but this is good...they share with us a lot of knowledge...we are using about 2 weeks to complete this~~~ wah~~~ so tired...but...the next assignment are coming...no...my raya holiday~~~

this few day...feel like very hate kokhow...don't know why...always feel he will make me 'pek cek' ...haiz...how... then hanwen don't know why suddenly angry us...haiz...just because of the soil's data??? oh no~~~ too 'small gas' lo~~~haiz...why will become like tis...

last friday...i was attent to our 'Fac Night'...wah...so funny and so enjoy... i haven get the photo...give me some time...i will upload the photo...hehe...

No comments: